To begin a new relation with trust we need to get agree on the same terms and conditions. Using vyaapaarsalahkaar.com it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change the user agreement from time to time without notice. Your continued use of this site after such modification will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
1) This website is owned by COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED, E-192, Vishwas Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059.
2) These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
3) By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
1) During the process of use of any of our services, website, resources etc. you may need to provide any information (such as identification information, documents, contact details etc.). You agree that any information, documents etc. you provide will always be accurate, correct, up to data and you are authorized to share such information, documents etc.
2) You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your login account and all the activities carried using your account.
3) Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
4) You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you and may incur criminal or civil liability.
5) We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
1- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
2- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
3- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
4- You are not authorized to share;
5- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.vyaapaarsalahkaar.com employees or representatives. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
7- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.vyaapaarsalahkaar.com a digital property of COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED and its promoters, shareholders and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
1) By using our website, you understand and agree that all services, resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
1- the use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements     2- the use of our resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.     3- the information obtained by using our resources will be accurate or reliable, and     4- any defects in the operation or functionality of any resources we provide will be repaired or corrected0.     5- Furthermore, you understand and agree that: any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content and no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.vyaapaarsalahkaar.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services vyaapaarsalahkaar.com. ecomplaicepartner.in, COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED and its promoters, shareholders and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
COPYRIGHTS / TRADEMARKS
1) All content and materials available on www.vyaapaarsalahkaar.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED
TERMINATION OF USE
1) You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
1) www.vyaapaarsalahkaar.com website is controlled by COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED from our offices located in the capital of India, Delhi. By accessing our website, you agree to the statutes and laws of Delhi, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
2) Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Delhi, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
3) You agree to indemnify COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED and its promoters, shareholders, stakeholders and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all liabilities, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any action of third party including government because of your use of our resources.
1) All Services require an advance payment of 50% (Fifty percent) of the projected quotation total before the work is supplied to the customer for review. The remaining 50% (Fifty percent) will be due as per the nature of service. Payment will be made by Payment Gateway available at www.vyaapaarsalahkaar.com/ NEFT Transactions /cheque payable to “COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED”, and addressed to COM4SOL UDYOGWALA PRIVATE LIMITED, E-192, Vishwas Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi – 110059 India.
2) Placement of an order, or advance payment, or an instruction to proceed by the Customer constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1) For cancellation of services and refunds please read Refund and Cancellation policy.
USE OF SERVICES OF THIRD PARTY
1) To provide you better services sometimes we might require use of services of any third party(for instance use of legal certification services etc.) or we might act as agent only on behalf of you (for instance obtaining digital signature certificates from certifying authority or any of their representative, dealer, franchise, etc.). You agree to indemnify the third party, its owners, promoters, shareholders and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, as the case may be from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from but not limited to any violation of law, misrepresentation of facts, forgery, submission of forge documents etc.
1) UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, ecompliacepartner.in EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.